SJW co-kneader Systeme -- Compoundier Experten
LOW SHEAR, LOW PRESSURE, LOW TEMPERATURE BUT HIGH KNEADING EFFICIENCY FOR YOUR COMPOUNDING NEEDS
The Co-Kneader, a low-shear rotating and reciprocating single-screw extruder is designed for shear and temperature sensitive compounds. The flights on the screw are interrupted and interact with three rows of stationary kneading pins located in the barrel wall. The interaction between the moving flights and the stationary pins provide dispersive and distributive mixing simultaneously.
XINDA acquired the patent in China and got the Certificate of High-tech Company and Certificate of High-tech Products. Since then, XINDA has installed hundreds of Co-Kneaders throughout the world.
Our masterbatch company is China's biggest manufacturer of polyester color masterbatch. So far XINDA has installed seven various SJW Co-Kneader compounding lines. Due to the advantage of our facilities, our masterbatch enjoys better dispersion and higher viscosity and is steadily supplied to nearly one hundred fiber plants.
Advantages of the Xinda Co-Kneader:
- Lower energy input, lower melt temperatures.
- Extremely homogenous mixing, no shear spikes, equal treatment of polymer matrix.
- High degree of self-wiping and have no dead spot.
- Dispersive mixing without destroying delicate fillers.
- High volumetric loadings of fillers and additives.
- Efficient blending of liquid components.
- Broad application for compounding without changing hardware.
- Axially opened split barrel guarantees ease of cleaning and fast maintenance.
- Replacement parts, such as screws, barrel lining and pins can be changed individually.
The design of the SJW Reciprocating extruder incorporates optimized process and production solutions for the following applications:
- Wire & Cable Insulation
- Masterbatch / Concentrates
- Engineered Thermoplastics
- Engineered Elastomers
- Flame Retardants
- PVC Compounding
- Powder Coatings and Toner
Color-Masterbatch Wire&Cable Elastomer