Silane XLPE Compounds
Silan cross-linkable PE cable is a chemically crosslinkable polyethylene compound which makes it possible to use in applications with higher temperature requirements that exceed the temperature stability of normal thermoplastic grades. Silane cross-linkable PE compounds have been well proven as the most cost-effective materials and are wildly applied for cable insulation up to 10 kV.
XINDA 4-flight Co-Kneader has been well proven by many customers in cable industry. Please check the following brochure for details.
Owing to the unique working principle, Xinda Co-Kneader is wildly used in the production of Silane cross-linkable PE cable compounds. Co-Kneader can ensure the precise temperature control to avoid the least polymer breakdown. Besides, the liquid agent can be injected into the molten polymers through any pin positions.
Xinda Co-Kneader has provide many turn-key solutions for cable compounding industry to the following Silane cross-linking products:
- Oil and high temperature resistant polyolefin cross-linkable compounds
- High temperature resistant silane -XLPE compounds
- Self-cross-linkable silane XLPE compound
- Low thermal shrinkage silane XLPE compounds
- Silane XLPE compounds of sioplas method
- Thin-walled high speed silane XLPE compounds
Xinda Co-Kneader for silane XLPE cable compounds
XINDA Co-Kneader Layout for silane XLPE Cable Compounds
Why so many customers in Cable industry choose Xinda?
- Xinda owns ample experience and knowhow in cable and wire industries.
- Most cable and wire company in China and many abroad are our customers
- Co-Kneader is suitable for heat and shear sensitive formulations.
- Excellent distribution & dispersion of Xinda extruders ensure good quality.
- Life-time service from Xinda team offer continuous support to our customers.