Lab use twin screw extruder
Parallel Co-rotating, Clam Shell Barrel, Segmented design
It is equipped with segmented screws that can be quickly reconfigured to meet your specific needs, Its “clamshell” design makes screw changes and cleanout quick and easy, adding to its versatility.
PSHJ-20 and PSHJ-35 is avaliable with barrel length of 28~48L/D. The barrel is divided horizontally, allowing visual assessment of individual processing steps which is ideally suited for research and development application.
PSHJ-20 and PSHJ-35 twin screw technology allows for optimum application adaptation to range from laboratroy and small-scale production to include all processing tasks relevant to various polymers.
The harmonized modular conception of screws and barrels for optimally realizing all processing steps (feeding, conveying, plasticizing, dispersing, reacting, venting, pressure build-up).
Lab use Co-Kneader extruder
SJW-45 CO-KNEADER: A great helper with your R&D.
The specific benefits of Co-Kneaders:
- Products prone to polymer degradation
- Products prone to physical rupture
- Products requiring high filler loading capacity
- High viscous materials
Main Features of Co-Kneaders:
- Controlled and equal shear mixing
- Highly effective distributive mixing efficiency
- High filler loading capacity
- Accurate temperature control
- Narrow residence time distribution
- Effective feeding of liquids
SJW-45 Co-Kneader line in the USA
- Screw diameter: 45mm
- Oscillating stroke: 6.75mm
- L/D: 12~20
- Max. Speed: 500 rpm
- Main motor: 22KW
- Heating: Electricity
- Cooling: water
- Heating and cooling Zone: 5 Zons
- Dimension: 3220*1500*1700mm
- Weight: 2000KG
Other equipment: Volumetric feeder, Side feeder, Vacumm pump, Circular cooling system, Screen changer, Mould, Pelletizing System.