Pay attention to the safe production of extruder
As the main equipment of compounding production, extruder bears the brunt of its operation difficulty and danger. Today, we will sort out the little common sense that you need to keep in mind during the operation and debugging of the extruder, and start small to protect safe and efficient production.
- Before starting the extruder, check whether there is any foreign matter in the barrel, up and down the hopper and inside, check whether the fastening bolts of each part are loose, whether the safety cover is firm, whether the position of each button switch is correct, and then lubricate each part. Add enough lubricating oil and do a good job of cleaning and sanitation of the equipment.
- Before starting the machine, check whether the temperature control is sensitive, whether the instrument is out of order, and whether the cooling water circuit is smooth. Usually, methods such as thermometer and cooling water are used for detection.
- Heat the screw, barrel and die head of the extruder according to the extruder operating procedures. After the temperature rises to the set temperature, it must be kept warm for about 10 minutes before starting the machine, so that the temperature of each part of the machine tends to be stable. .
- Notify staff around the device when you are ready to drive. Before starting the machine, be sure to tighten the connecting screws and bolts of each part of the die while it is still hot. Before the material is extruded, the operator must not stand in front of the die to prevent the bolt or screw from breaking and causing injury.
- Start the motor for driving the screw rotation at low speed, and check whether the pointer of the working ammeter of the main motor swings normally.
- The test run of the screw should not exceed 30 minutes. After everything is normal, connect the die head and the pelletizing equipment, install the connecting bolts for the die head, and apply a layer of molybdenum disulfide or silicone oil before use to facilitate disassembly.
- In the initial stage of feeding production, the screw should use the lowest working speed, and the feeding should be less and uniform. Check whether the pointer of the working ammeter of the motor used to drive the screw rotation changes at any time.
- After the extruder is put into normal production, the operator should always check the temperature change of the bearing part. When checking the temperature of the motor and each bearing part, gently touch the inspection part with the back of your finger. Do not touch any rotating parts with your hands during the operation of the equipment.
- When dismantling and installing the screw and mold, do not directly hit the parts with a heavy hammer, if necessary, pad hardwood and then tap to disassemble or install.
- When cleaning the residual material on the screw, barrel and mold, it must be cleaned with bamboo or copper knives, brushes, or professional water washing and air washing equipment to avoid scraping residual materials with steel knives or continuous use of fire. BBQ parts. Or use special screw cleaning material for cleaning without disassembly.